Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

LoadRunner has stopped working error

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

While running the script  I am  keep  getting the Load Runner  issue(see attached screenshot).

If anybody  knows the solution , please tell me.

Or   Please tell me How do I open ticket,I have SAID #

Thanks,

Raj

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - HP forum moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: LoadRunner has stopped working error

Jump to solution
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I had the same or similar Problem on Windows Server 2008 (which is actually Windows Vista) and could fix it by disable of the "Data Execution Prevention". To do that, you must go to "Control Panel/System/Advanced system settings/Advanced/Settings/Data Execution Prevention" and turn it on only for "essential Windows Programs and services".

I hope, it will also help you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Can you please let me know how this was fixed?

I am facing the same issue and while changing the DEP settings i get the message "Cannot disable DEP for Vugen.exe. This program has to run with DEP enabled."

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello all.

This error come for several reasons. For the first troubleshooting I suggest you check:

1-      DEP is disable

2-      UAC is disable

3-      Windows Firewall is disable.

If the problem occurs for all the protocols I suggest reinstall LoadRunner with an administrator local account with above list disable.

Other way is run the VuGen.exe with administrative right (Run as administrator option)

Normally this error is because VuGen doesn’t have access to a dll, library or resource or has installation problem.

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.

For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Please check fo escape character especially in Left and right boundary of web_reg_save_Param

I had the issue yesterday and traced back to escape character in left bourndary.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.