Highlighted
New Member.

LoadRunner installed and ran once, now it prompts to reinstall and never opens.

The first time I installed Load Runner 12.55 it did so like a charm. I was able to open and use the product with no issues. The next day I tried to open the program and the install wizard will load up. I went through the install and after 30 minutes and a reboot Load Runner still will not open. It will just keep looping through the install process. All the other features and programs open, but not the core program. Please help I attached the screen shots. 

thanks and God bless 

Andrew

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner installed and ran once, now it prompts to reinstall and never opens.

Hi Andrew,

The icon you click on triggers LoadRunner Community edition installer. You should use it once. 
After the first usage you should look for LoadRunner shortcuts on the desktop or in Windows Programs menu: Virtual User Generator, Controller and Analysis. You can delete the "HPE LoadRunner" executable after installing the product or keep a backup elsewhere in order not to get confused again.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.