Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

LoadRunner is not able to capture mobile traffic while recording via LoadRunner proxy.

Hello,

I am trying to record mobile application using "Remote Application via LoadRunner Proxy" option in Web-HTTP/HTML Protocol.

I have done following configurations before starting the recording:

• Laptop and mobile device are connected to the same WiFi network.
  • In mobile device >> selected WiFi name >> proxy is set to "manual" with Host IP (VuGen machine IP)  and Port (LoadRunner Proxy Port i.e 8888).
  • In Mobile device, installed "proxyroot.cer" LR Proxy Certificate.
  •  When I started recording, I can see "HP.LR.ProxyRecorder.exe"  running under process name in task manager but nothing is been getting recorded in LoadRunner.
  •  
  • LoadRunner_Proxy_Error.png

Can someone help resolve this issue? I have tried this above steps using LR 12.55 & LR 12.60 with no positive outcomes.

Regards!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.