Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner is unresponsive after I stop recording

Using LoadRunner 12.50 on Windows 8 I try to record uder actions on firefox and the address www.google.ch, but I get a certificate error. 

www.google.ch uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I then stop recording and after that LoadRunner is completly unresponsive. I have to use the task manager to shut it down forefully!

Does this version of LoadRunner has problems/issues/bugs? I am not ablte to use it in any case!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner is unresponsive after I stop recording

Hi Alex,

Do i understand correctly that Hristo from our support organization has helped you, and that your problems were caused by an incorrectly configured SSL level?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.