I am trying to record a Java application which is launched from a web browser. I have tried to record as JavaHTTP but he application never launches.
Under Java recording the script is created and the application launches. During replay I receive 6 errors:
- Error: search current JDK in Windows registry at(SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Development Kit)
- Error: search in JAVA_HOME
- Error: search in PATH
- Error: JDK not found
- Warning: Extension java-int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerThreadInitialize
- Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension java_int.dll
I have installed the latest version of the JDK. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve either script protocol to work? The system is running on Windows 10 Enterprise. I am trying to record in Internet Explorer.
I loaded the 32 bit JDK and set my path to point to both JDKs. Your answer solved the problem and the script compiled. Execution worked but showed the code did not capture the Java portion. Looks like I will have to go back and try Java over HTTP instead.
Thank you for your help,
Recently I run into the error "Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]", which prevented my users from running in the Controller. Running the same script from VuGen went fine.
In the end it it was due to a corrupted *.lrs file (Loadrunner scenario file). This file contains per script the property 'Config=...', this is a serialized copy of the 'default.cfg' of the script. After relocation of the scripts and *.lrs files, somehow the 'Java_Env_ClassPath=' was empty (however 'Java_Env_ClassPath_UI=' was still fine. Regenerating the Loadrunner scenario file resolved the issue.
My perception is:
The warning MWAR-10485 indicates a problem with initializing your java script. Possible causes:
- Wrong java version or bitness (64 vs 32)
- Missing Classes (class path is wrong or jar is missing).
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.