Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

LoadRunner recording Java Application launch from browser error during run

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to record a Java application which is launched from a web browser. I have tried to record as JavaHTTP but he application never launches.

Under Java recording the script is created and the application launches. During replay I receive 6 errors:

1. Error: search current JDK in Windows registry at(SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Development Kit)
  2. Error: search in JAVA_HOME
  3. Error: search in PATH
  4. Error: JDK not found
  5. Warning: Extension java-int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerThreadInitialize
  6. Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension java_int.dll

I have installed the latest version of the JDK. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve either script protocol to work? The system is running on Windows 10 Enterprise. I am trying to record in Internet Explorer.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: LoadRunner recording Java Application launch from browser error during run

Jump to solution

Might it relate to if software is expecting a 32-bit java and you have a 64 bit java installed?

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Might it relate to if software is expecting a 32-bit java and you have a 64 bit java installed?

Signature:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi JHF,

I loaded the 32 bit JDK and set my path to point to both JDKs. Your answer solved the problem and the script compiled. Execution worked but showed the code did not capture the Java portion. Looks like I will have to go back and try Java over HTTP instead.

Thank you for your help,

Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Recently I run into the error "Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize    [MsgId: MWAR-10485]", which prevented my users from running in the Controller. Running the same script from VuGen went fine.

In the end it it was due to a corrupted *.lrs file (Loadrunner scenario file). This file contains per script the property 'Config=...', this is a serialized copy of the 'default.cfg' of the script. After relocation of the scripts and *.lrs files, somehow the 'Java_Env_ClassPath=' was empty (however 'Java_Env_ClassPath_UI=' was still fine. Regenerating the Loadrunner scenario file resolved the issue.

My perception is:

The warning MWAR-10485 indicates a problem with initializing your java script. Possible causes:

- Wrong java version or bitness (64 vs 32)

- Missing Classes (class path is wrong or jar is missing).

Signature:
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.