anegin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner recording doesn't access site that I can access manually

I'm trying to access https://localhost/rapp/.  When I do it manually I get the message that you see below. When I click on Continue to this website (not recommended).

I go to the web site.  When I try to do the same thing using Record and putting the very same URL in the URL address field I get what you see in the attachment.  What can I do about this?

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.      

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.   We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.   Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.   Not recommended iconContinue to this website (not recommended).   More informationMore information

Tags (3)
0 Likes
4 Replies
AvniLior Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner recording doesn't access site that I can access manually

Hi Anegin,
Have you tried to disable DEP?
Thanks,
Lior
0 Likes
anegin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I just looked up disable DEP on this web sire http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-Data-Execution-Prevention-settings?SignedIn=1 and I'm wondering if I should do it for vugen.exe and Wlrun.exe.

0 Likes
AvniLior Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

try both

0 Likes
anegin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried it, but I couldn'[t disable DEP for vugen.  I'm uploading an attachment to show you what I got. If you see a mistake let me know.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.