Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

LoadRunner

Jump to solution

Sou iniciante na ferramenta LoadRunner.

Quando escolho o navegador Google Chrome, para gravarr cenários, o Load Runner o abre sempre em modo privado, gsotaria de saber porque ?

Obrigado.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: LoadRunner

Jump to solution

Can you try to make these steps and let me know about? 

Open the Google Chrome browser and set this options from "History -> Clear browsing data", then select "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and Files", click on "Clear browsing data", so close the browser window. 

Subsequently, delete the cache folder on your local pc, then go to the "Control panel -> Network and Internet -> Internet options -> Advanced" and uncheck "Warn about certificate Address Mismatch" (bottom of the list), press "Apply" and so "Ok" to confirm all. 

Finally, try to replay your script. 

Hope this can be helpfull. 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
15 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Antonio, 

I hope the link below can help you with the problem. 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/Urgent-Truclient-chrome-instance-is-opening-in-Incognito-mode/td-p/1624503

You can try to record the application in private mode, and after change the Runtime Settings when you have to run the scenario. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Obrigado, mas não ajudou muito.....

O que ocorre:

Quando tento efetuar uma gravação de um site,  aparece a mensagen " O site não é seguro" e na opção detalhes " 

Código do erro: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA

Mensagen. " Uma vez que o site utiliza HTTP Strict Transport Security, não é possível de momento avançar para este site"

Já tentei alterar as configurações mas o erro persiste.......

Pode ajudar ??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I'm not an expert on this matter, but it seems it's a problem of your department web policies. Have you tried to connect the URL from your browser directly? Can you see any type of response? 

You can also check some HTTP options from Runtime Settings windows; or better you can see all recording option under "Record -> Recording Options". Have you tried to change some default configurations from this windows?

Below a link to fix the problem directly from the browser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2HYI5aNHD4

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

No navegador acesso normalmente.

O problema está dentro do LoadRunner....

Já fiz as alterações mencionadas por você, mas não apresentaram resultados...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Antonio, can you try to run with admin credentials? 

Do a right click on the VuGen icon and choose "Run as administrator" function, then try to load your script. Let me know if this can fix the problem. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Antonio, 

in add to my last response, I send you this interesting discussion in which is talk about a similar problem: 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/Turn-off-Private-Browsing-in-TruClient-Replay/td-p/596356

The resolution consists in some configuration checks with Runtime Settings. Let me know!

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Estou fazendo assim, mas também não resulta como administrador.....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Have you tried with suggestions contained in the link page? 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution
@lb1 wrote:

Have you tried with suggestions contained in the link page? 

Lorenzo

Não, como fazer ??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Antonio, 

try to follow this steps and let me know. If this can't fix the problem, we can check for other possibilities. 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/Turn-off-Private-Browsing-in-TruClient-Replay/td-p/596356

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Não está dando certo.....

Acredito que seja problema com o STS....

Código Erro: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.