Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 11.5 Analysis edit template Graphs list

Jump to solution

using Loadrunner 11.5 and trying to edit Analysis template Graphs list. I guess it should be some .ini file within /bin folder. Does anyone has such experience? I need to know the related file name and how to modify template Graphs list. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 11.5 Analysis edit template Graphs list

Jump to solution

Hi larryx2016,

in the template folder exists a file named *.tem. This file describes the number of graphs in the template.

The *.asc file in the folder is the template file for analysis summary.

Each graph has 3 files to define content and design for the graph (graph files are starting with Result0_Graph0)

- *.def

- *.cfg

- *.grid

Modify these files requires a deep knowledge of LR Analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Christoph

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi larryx2016,

in the template folder exists a file named *.tem. This file describes the number of graphs in the template.

The *.asc file in the folder is the template file for analysis summary.

Each graph has 3 files to define content and design for the graph (graph files are starting with Result0_Graph0)

- *.def

- *.cfg

- *.grid

Modify these files requires a deep knowledge of LR Analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Christoph

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Christoph, Thanks a lot for the valuable info. I just found the info in .def which I can edit. So far, I only need to edit LR monitored app servers name. I don't see I can edit *.cfg/grid files. But this is good enough. I appreciate your help. -Larry

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.