Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 11.5 - Replay back displaying an error -2147467259

Hi,

I installed Loadrunner 11.5 on a Win7 machine. I recorded a script on google page and when I replayed the script, the following error is displayed.

Error -27279: Internal Error - Report initialization failed, error code=-2147467259 (0x80004005)   [MsgId: MERR-27279]

Can you help me out in resolving this issue?

Thanks,

Akhila V

0 Likes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

Please try run vugen as administrator and record once. After that, you can run vugen as a non-admin user.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

11.5 patch is out aas of yesterday also. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for providing this info. Now I am able to replay back the scripts

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

use the sample application which comes with LR 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, I am experiencing the same error while replaying the script. Could you please tell me what resolved the issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

As per KertLuo's reply above -

Please try run vugen as administrator and record once. After that, you can run vugen as a non-admin user.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Where do you set the option of running VuGen as Administrator?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

with the right click on the icon you find an option to run as admin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks for that info!  For me, I just had to open VUGen as an admin, re-run the script that was failing previously (it ran successfully as an admin), and now can open VUGen as a non-admin and I don't get the error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hello All,

I am facing the same issue while replying my script in vugen 12.5. 

I have tried the solution provided above by opening the vugen with Admin role and running the script. But it did not help me and I keep getting the same error everytime I run the script. 

Any help with this regard is much appreciated.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.