Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Loadrunner 12.0 SAPGUI and SAPWeb recording issues

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner 12.0. I need to record/script a busienss process that starts with SAPGUI and subsequently using transaction code (tcode) invokes sapweb and perform some transactions.

Problem: I am able to record the SAP GUI events but not the SAPWEB events

I have used single protocol "SAP Click and script" and SAP WEB but not able to record events. Also i tried the muitple protocol SAP GUI and SAP WEB but only SAP GUI events are getting recorded but not sap web.

Scripting is enabled in SAP Server aplication and SAPGUI.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.0 SAPGUI and SAPWeb recording issues

Hello Ravi4it,

Most likely that LoadRunner was not injected into the browser.

Can you check if the following option is select or not and try the opposite?

In the recording options - "Track processes created as COM local servers"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.