Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 12.02 Incorrectly displayed site in VuGen trueclient ie

incorrectly displayed site trueclient ie
When I use the browser ie the site displayed correctly.
But when i used VuGen trueclient ie this site is not displayed correctly
This occurs only with that site. What could be the Problem?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.02 Incorrectly displayed site in VuGen trueclient ie

Hi,

Can you please check if your application works correctly in IE Standards?

Open IE and navigate to your application.

Hit F12 key to open IE developer tools

Make sure that Browser Mode is not configured to work in compatibility mode and Document Mode is set to Standards. See below image as an example

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

1. open IE-- hit F12--Document Mode default stay "Internet Explorer 9 standart", but when i go my URL  Document Mode changed to Quirks "HTML1113: Document mode restart from IE9 Standards to Quirks " and site displayed correctly.

2.If I have to manually change Document Mode to "Internet Explorer 9 standart" site is not displayed correctly (It looks exactly the same as when using trueclient).

So... how i can change Document Mode in IE for trueclient.(to use only the Quirks mode for this site).

I changed Document Mode in IE (I use different modes) but in VuGen trueclient IE  nothing has changed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hmm...

Just two picture....

Is it possible do something with that...................

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry but TruClient IE does not support applications that work in quirks mode. Nothing we can  do about it.

Regards.

Shlomi

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Maybe some different version Loadrunner can help me ???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can try a different protocol. TruClient IE was designed to work with applications that work in standards  mode only.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.