Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Loadrunner 12.5 Internal Error - Report initialization failed, error code=-2147467259

Hello All,

While replying Web HTTP/HTML script in Vugen 12.5, I am getting a below error. However, the script is running fine and successfully.

'Error -27279: Internal Error - Report initialization failed, error code=-2147467259'

I have tried few suggestions from other posts like starting the Vugen as admin and running the script. But, it did not solve the issue in my case.

Anyone who come across this error, please let me know how to fix it. Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks-Nagesh

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.5 Internal Error - Report initialization failed, error code=-2147467259

Hi,

It's the error happening also from others machines? 

If not, please check java updates or configurations on the machine that is showing the error. 

Regards, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Re: Loadrunner 12.5 Internal Error - Report initialization failed, error code=-2147467259

Hello Jorge,

Recently we removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 from couple of machines. And this error is resurfacing across both the machines. 

We did not see the error prior to removing VC++ 2005 from those machines. However, we have upgraded VC++ to latest available version but this error still persists. 

Let me know if there is any soultion for this. I did not find any other solutions on interent apart from starting the vugen in Admin mode, which I have already tried and it was of no use in my case.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor..

Hi, I have got the solution for this issue. I had to reinstall Visual C++ 2005 on the affected systems. Now the script works fine.

Thanks, Nagesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.