Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Loadrunner 12.53 - How to fix these Statements?

Hello,

I have created a TruClient Script(Web-IE), that run without any problem.

Now I run this script in Controller Scenario. It runs without any error and all transactions are successfully completed. But in log file I saw these Statements

( ->  t=00004185ms: Internal Problem-205177: In DataPointsAdapter::HandleDataPoints(), failed parsing JSON datapoints array.

-> t=00005266ms: Internal Probelm-205177: In BreakdownsAdapter::HandleBreakdowns(), failed parsing JSON breakdowns array.)

How can I fix this?

log.JPG

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Loadrunner 12.53 - How to fix these Statements?

Hi,

I'm also facing this behavior. Any clue someone please?

Edit: my bad, I found a knowledge document about this issue and how to fix it: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02472328

In short, it's linked to the regional setting for the decimal, it must be the dot, not the comma.

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Loadrunner 12.53 - How to fix these Statements?

Thanks for the response, Sylvain. 

I've the same error after VuGen/Controller execution, and if you change the language options through the Control Panel (with the simbol point like decimal separator) the problem doesn't reoccur. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.