Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Loadrunner 12.53 in windows 10

Jump to solution

Hello,

Do Loadrunner 12.53 (TruClient Protocol) works in windows 10?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.53 in windows 10

Jump to solution

Hi

TruClient does not support Edge yet,

In windows 10, TruClient web protocol uses the installed IE 11 on the windows 10 machine.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

Yes - LoadRunner 12.53 supports windows 10 64b.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using TruClient IE protocol for developing script. But windows 10 is having Edge browser.

So. I wanted to know whether TruClient IE protocol will work in windows 10.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

TruClient does not support Edge yet,

In windows 10, TruClient web protocol uses the installed IE 11 on the windows 10 machine.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

I developed TruClient web IE script in windows 10. While developing script End-Event for all the steps is "Not Set Yet". And when I replay the script in development mode the End-Event changes as Document loaded or Action complete. 

But when I manually set an End-Event as "Step Network Complete" or "Step Synchronous network Completed", the script hang in these steps and give error as Network Timeout. Then "Synchronization Assisant" pop-up comes and again the End-Event changes to "Not Set Yet". 

How to fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I assume your application behaves asynchronously and keep one or more requests opened. It might be the reason for the timeouts.

Why can't you keep on using "Document Loaded" or "Action Completed" as end events?

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

In every steps can't use Action Completed because the step get executed before document gets fully loaded. So in some steps I use end event as "Step Synchronous network Completed" and after these steps also using "wait for object" steps.

I tried using End event as "Document loaded" in every step but in some place document get fully loaded but the step doesn't get completed and hang. It gives timeout error.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I understand.

My best advice would be to use the automaticcally assigned end event as long as it is working. In case it does not use Action Completed and Wait for Object right after if. Change the Wait for Object step timeout to make sure it does not timesout while the document is being loaded.

Should you require further assistance please contact HPE support.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Jump to solution

if i install loadrunner 12.53 in windows 10,it will not installed it will shows nothing in that but it will extract files from loadrunner to c folder but it will not open.........

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.