Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Loadrunner 12.55 CE - Network Virtulization Not Installed

Downloaded LR 12.55 Community Edition. Has 2 NV licenses according to license manager. I downloaded all three available downloads: Community Edition, Additional Components, Standalone Applications. After installing all three, I noticed Network Virtulaization not enabled. I checked and there was only one file in the C:\Temp\HPE LoadRunner 12.55 Community Edition\DVD\Additional Components\HPE NV folder. log4net.dll. I tried downloading the Additional Components again witht he same results. Should there be NV software in the Community Edition?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.55 CE - Network Virtulization Not Installed

Hi,

The installer for NV should existing inside of 'Additional Components',  NV4ControllerSetup.exe and NV4LGSetup.exe suppose there. If they are not there, pelase share me the link you are using to download the products. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 12.55 CE - Network Virtulization Not Installed

Hi

Please try and download the installer again. it may have been corrupted the first time.

let us know if 2nd download and installation attempt was successful.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.