Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Loadrunner 12 - TruClient for IE does not load

Hi,

When I try to record a script using the Tru Client for IE protocol I get the below error messages:

I have IE 11 installed on my machine. 

1) Once I Click Develop Script I get error : "In order to edit an Ajax TruClient IE script you must have Internet Explorer 9,10  or 11 installed on your machine."

Once I click OK I get the below error:

2) VUGen could not start TruClient browser to enable you to develop your script. 

I have installed LR12 on Windows 7 professional ,  have IE 11 & Chrome installed. 

Note: I haven't been given full admin access on my PC and there is some restriction to my IE settings. I have also tried recording using TruClient for Firefox and I can actually record but some of the components are not visible hence why I need IE Truclient. 

Any help woudl be much appreciated.

Regards,

Tony

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Is it LR12.00 or LR12.01?

Thanks

Guy Rosenthal
Network Virtualization PM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

It is LR 12.01. My infrstructure team made a few changes to my VDI i.e. giving permissions, moving VDI to a different OU & I can now finally record in IE 11. 

Another question I had was - In the portal that I am trying to record there is a file upload button (I was told that it was javascript by the developer)  but loadruner does not seem to record anything when I upload a file from my local drive. There is ony a statement recorded in LR whch says,  Set "Drive:\\PartialPath\\.....csv" on file filebox... Does not work.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Tony

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Tony,

I'm facing the same issue with LR 12.02. Please can you share the details, if you have resolved the issue.

Regards,

Prash.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.