Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Loadrunner Addin

Hello,

on the HP loadrunner controller, I'd like to activate the jmx monitoring for a J2EE application to have the JVM, Threads, GC, ....

it seems that we have to install HP Diagnostic server and a Loadrunner J2EE/NET Addin for the controller..

I don't know where to find the link to download this addin ?

Please could you help me ?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Addin

Hi

Start from this page to download Diganostics

Continue with this  page -  this describes how to install.

I also suggest going through the entire documentaiton on this subject from here

Thanks and Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi thanks for your answer, it look's like a trial license, do you know how much it costs to have the license ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Another question, HP diagnostic server may enable to do requests profiling ? what is the price for the complete license ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

HPE Diagnsotics allows profiling for J2EE/.NET applications as well as deep insights to ERP/CRM applications.

Pricing is not for this forum. I recommend contacting software sales

https://www.hpe.com/us/en/contact-hpe.html (scroll down until you see software)

> Phone: 1-877-686-9637

> Email (choose software): https://www.hpe.com/us/en/forms/email.modal.html?path=/content/hpe/country/us/en/contact-hpe 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

thanks for your support

I'm actually trying to install the trial HP Diagnostics server on a windows machine  but I've the message "unable to load an prepare the installer in GUI mode"

any idea how to solve this issue ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

I found this in the installation and configuration guide:

Important: For Diagnostics Linux installers (both 32 and 64 bit for servers, agents and collectors) the 64-bit Linux system must have the patch libXtst-1.0.1-3.1 installed in order to run the installers in graphical mode.

is this relevant for your case?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Googled it and found this possible workaround. Try it: http://blog.lopau.com/fix-installer-user-interface-mode-not-supported/

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.