Highlighted
New Member.

Loadrunner Analysis API Version 12.53 help

I'm experimenting with the Loadrunner analysis API in Visual studio for a client who's working with HP Loadrunner.I'm reading throw the Loadrunner Analysis API Version 12.53 help. The interesting part in het help files is "General syntax for exporting to CSV" gives back "page not found". All the other links are working fine. But on every pc we try we get the same result for the link "General syntax for exporting to CSV", "page not found". Is it possible to provide me this page? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Loadrunner Analysis API Version 12.53 help

Hello Ken,

I have tried accessing the "General syntax for exporting to CSV" link and it does indeed give me the "page not found" result. A easy workaround for this is using the "Search" tab found in the top left. If you search for the exact same title, "General syntax for exporting to CSV", you will receive 6 results. The first one seems to be the missing page. 

I hope this solves your issue. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.