Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Loadrunner Error(29997): Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1".

I am using Windows 10 and Loadrunner 12.53. I was able to run some tests 2 weeks ago on Windows 10, and I never received this message. Late last week I upgraded to Patch 4 for Loadrunner and the Load generators, and now I am receiving this error. It occurs at the start of each test, and shows up 6 times, once for each Load generator. I do not believe it is causing any issues, but I have looked online and see no trace of thsi error.

Each Load generator is running Windows 10 and is using Patch 4 as well. I am running Oracle NCA and Web/HTTP protocols.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Re: Loadrunner Error(29997): Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1".

I have got a similiar problem. LR 12.53 and Patch 4 installed. When NV Insights ist activated in Controller, after the testrun is finished, nothing will happen for about 10 minutes. Then Analysis is called, and Controller shows up the abovementioned error "Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1"."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Error(29997): Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1".

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We started investigating in order to get back to you but our research didn't yield results so far.

Can you please open a support ticket

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.