Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Loadrunner Insufficient records for Parameter

Hello,

I am using a .dat file that has the parameter settings as: Unique, Each Iteration, and Continue in a cyclic manner. This should theoretically never actually run out of data because it should be reusing the data. However, after every line is used up, the rest of my iterations fail out because of an insufficient records error in Loadrunner.

Is there some special setting I need to use to get loadrunner to recognize these parameter settings in VuGen? Are there different parameter settings I should be using?

P.S. I am using loadrunner 12.53 with Oracle protocol. The dat file is being used to login users, and the users can have an infinite number of sessions opened.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Insufficient records for Parameter

Hi

Yes, according to the settings it should work. Could you pleas share the actual errormessage and possibly a screenshot of the parameter definition?

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Insufficient records for Parameter

Hi,

Did you ensure each Vuser has at least 1 unique record?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.