Loadrunner License Utilization Best Practices
We have LR 11.5 with 2500 Vuser licenses and there are 4 projects which are actively using those licenses.
We already purchased LR 12 license with which we have plans to move to LR 12 sooner.
We have 1 controller and 2 LGs on Virtual boxes
current challenges with Lr 11.5 are
1. There is space limitation faced often while running the test
2. Controller and Load generators are packed with components VuGen, analysis etc which leads to space limitation as well
3. Space issues are encountered much often which affects the generation of load
4. No Ticketing mechanism to log the defects particular to LR
5. No Timeslot mechanism for booking controller, LGs etc
In this case, for New environment for Lr 12 , to address these issues, what are the pointers i need to consider for an successful environment ahead.
1. Can we consider a physical servers instead of virtual boxes?
2. How the license utilization can be shared across teams or utilized effectively across projects?
3. Is TIMESLOT mechanism is available in LR 12?