Loadrunner_ SSL auth failed_MOBILE
There is an issue in recording HTTPS site. please have a look on the below step to reproduce the error.
- Open VuGen – record via proxy, proxy – 9999, and selected WI-FI card IP – 192.168.1.10
- My android mobile connected to the same network, and the IP is 192.168.1.11 and I have modified the proxy IP and port to 192.168.1.10 and 999
- Now in VuGen I clicked on record
- I opened http://ip:port/proxyroot.cer URL and installed the certificate to my mobile and I could see the certificate in USER tab of android settings.
- I opened the browser, http sites are working fine and events are generating where in HTTPS site failed?
My actual goal is not to generate a events from browsers. Native app which generated JSON to servers (I seen the details in packet analyser)
Please help me to solve the issue.
I found on internet that to record in the above-mentioned way is only possible to ROOT the android and to move the certificate from USER to SYSTEM (android – settings – security-Trusted credentials)
Note: In NEOLOAD its working where in JMETER is same