Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Loadrunner V 12.53 Run Step by Step F-10 Problem

Has anyone experienced the issue with loadrunner v12.53 when trying to replay script using F10?

Every time I use F10 it wont run step by step, but vugen runs the complete script.

I am using WIndows 7 - 64bit enterprise windows version.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

I just tried to re-create this in my 12.53 machine and it works as it should.

I used the F10 to start the replay and each F10 press it goes to the next step in the script.

Is that the same course of action you took?

Thanks,

Lior

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Yeah, thats exactly what I was trying. I have been using loadrunner for many years, but recently upgraded from v11 to v12.53.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm using VUGen 12.53 build 1203 as well, and am experiencing the same behavior:

1. When pressing the "Step by Step" button, the entire script executes

2. When I mark a line with a breakpoint, then hit Run, VUGen IDE does NOT stop at the breakpoint line. Instead it executes the entire script.

Help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can you attach a screenshot of the script with the breakpoint captured inside it?

Thanks,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi

We already provide a fix about this issue on top of LR 12.53 patch 4.

Please contact support to get it .

Oren

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi

Can you provide some details about this fix please, like name or number id- KM

I mean how to find it ?

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi,

The fix was published today and can be downloaded from this KM02778065.

It should fix the issue, even though it refers to the "Pause" button functionality.

Please let me know if it doesn't.

Regards,

Hristo

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.