Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Loadrunner auto analysis starts before auto collate is completed in 12.57

Hi,

Since loadrunner 12.57 I have been experiencing issues with the auto collate and auto analysis functions. Results are being analysed first ignoring the collated results completely. In 12.53 and before this always worked fine.

My setup is as follows:
- 1 Truclient Script
- 2 agents (localhost & external server)
- Vusers are split evenly over the two agents
- In the controller "Auto Load Analysis" and "Auto Collate Results" are checked

Once the test is completed after let's say 30 minutes or longer, it starts straight away with analysis without waiting for the collate to be completed. The created analysis file then only contains half of the results. I can fix it by hand by updating the collate.txt file and run the analysis again. This is however no solution for us as we are running loadrunner in our CI Pipeline and any manual steps are very inconvenient.

I experience the same behaviour on windows 10, windows server 2012 and 2016. I have tried different scripts as well but I keep getting the same result. I have not tried 12.55 since we migrated from 12.53 to 12.57. 

Any advice on how to tackle this problem is appreciated. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner auto analysis starts before auto collate is completed in 12.57

Hi,

We will try reproducing this issue in our labs. I would appreciate if you can open a support ticket.
We will update as soon as we have an update

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi Shlomi,

The customer where I am working for at the moment does not have a support contract for loadrunner anymore. 

So i hope you will be able to assist me on this matter anyway.

Thanks

Edward

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Edward,

We have tried reproducing this issue inetrnally with no luck.
Please send me a private message, using the community messaging, so we can follow-up on this one offline.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.