Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner controller rendezvous menu gray out

hello, i have 2 loadrunner recorded scripts, with both being insert rendezvous point for example, lr_rendezvous("submit_query_keyword1");

but in controller menu scenario-> rendezvous menu item is gray out, what shall i do?

another question is, i hope both script certain action will concurrently occur in same time, so will the lr_rendezvous function parameter should be same in both script file?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner controller rendezvous menu gray out

The grey menu might because you are defining lr_rendezvous step in either init or end. According to online help, only action can have rendezvous points.

Please also not include any space in the parameter of this step, otherwise it can't be listed in the Rendezvous Information form. (Not related with your case though)

The name should be identical for all vusers which you would like to join the rendezvous process.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Loadrunner controller rendezvous menu gray out

Hi,

Just Run the test for once and then option should be enabled for you. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Nan Raso
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.