UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner correlation - Siebel script

Hi,

I have a problem with my siebel Web loadrunner script.

Error message:
Action.c(1326): Error -27086: Auto-correlation callback function "flCorrelationCallbackParseWebPage" failed (rc=1) for parameter "Siebel_Parse_Web_Page55" [MsgId: MERR-27086]

It works fine for the first itération but for the second , I've always the error.

Thank you for your advice.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think this is because of a 0 byte response body which came from the server side. Please check the siebel server OM configuration (Max tasks for the comps etc) and if you modified any parameters of the previous requests before the particular request you are facing the issue, please revert it back and try again.

Thanks
Ranjith Nair
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hey guys,

does any body have a fix for this error I am having a smiliar issue 

ERROR MSG:

Auto-correlation callback function "flCorrelationCallbackParseWebPage" failed (rc=1) for parameter "Siebel_Parse_Web_Page102"  

starnge thing is that it is actauly getting values for the that correaltion see screen shot attached.

any asstinace will be highly appricated

0 Likes
Absent Member..

I am not sure if this will fix your issue as mine was happening every time not just on second run but try the below:

Hi Guys,

HP have found a soultion for me seems like such a simple fix.

Just a small change, in runtime setting, please change the “Convert from/to UTF-8” to "YES"

Reason it is because your application has data which is not UTF-8, that makes the correlation rules be ruin.

Enable it will make the correlation can capture the returned data which is not UTF-8.

Please also check the recording option and change the setting to support UTF-8.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

HI All,

I am also facing the same issue. I have tried with the below solution.

"Change the “Convert from/to UTF-8” to "YES"

Reason it is because your application has data which is not UTF-8, that makes the correlation rules be ruin.

Enable it will make the correlation can capture the returned data which is not UTF-8.

Please also check the recording option and change the setting to support UTF-8."

But it does worked for me, still i am facing the same  Error: Auto-correlation callback function "flCorrelationCallbackParseWebPage" failed (rc=1) for parameter "Siebel_Parse_Web_Page102" .

Can any one help on this error?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello!

May be the problem is some missing correlation. In SIEBEL it is relevant if you iterate with or witout login. If you iterate without new login some more values have to be regarded as critical. I do not have much expeirience with SIEBEL but in my scripts at least the following was relevant, if the login part was separated from the action part.

SWEBHWND
This may be some unique value. It seems not to be delivered from the server probably it is generated in the browser. It occurs only once in the script at the beginning. It seems to be some session identifier.
It is a seven digit random number.

SWEC
This is the sequence of windows. For this there are two different values. One value remains the same during the complete flow, the other is increased by one on each occurrence in the flow – with a few exceptions.
To compute this value is only necessary if the Init and Action are separated. If login is happening on each iteration this is not required.
If this is done the numbers should be increased in the same pattern than it happened during recording – sometimes the number is not increased.

SWEACn
Between different recordings this value changes. It needs to be correlated at the beginning of the script.

This means:
If there is some missing correlation the script may fail in the second iteration although the fist iteration succeeds - and so some more corelation ends with an error message.

Regards
Thomas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.