Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Loadrunner crashes when tried recording with Ajax Trueclient IE in vugen 11.52

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I am trying to record or run Truclient IE scripts on Loadgenerator . When I try to record a script or run an existing Truclient IE script LoadRunner crashes. Screenshot is below. The crash occurs when you click on Develop Script.

I’ve also noted that when running a load test on controller, if loadgenerators are selected, the scripts fail to run.

We recently upgraded IE on these 2 servers from IE8 to IE10 as IE8 does not support Truclient IE and I wanted to use them to generate load. So it may be some sort of configuration or compatibility issue as Trueclient IE has never been run on these servers before.

Truclient IE runs fine on dlvlc01 which has IE9 installed.

kindly help on the compatibility issues with Trueclient IE with IE 10

P.S. This thread ahs been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

It is 11.50 with 11.52 patch

and we are able to resolve this as there are few dll files missing

As the error is related to LrWebIEBrowserMgr.dll, found that the particular dll file is missing.

Do the steps below to add it

Step 1: bcdedit /set nx AlwaysOff

Step 2: Restart the machine

Step 3 : navigate to VuGen bin directory in command prompt

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin>regsvr32/s LrWebIEBrowserMgr.dll 

The issue got resolved and there were no LR crashing error

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Can you tell if it is 11.52 or 11.52 Patch?

Thanks.

Guy Rosenthal
Network Virtualization PM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

It is 11.50 with 11.52 patch

and we are able to resolve this as there are few dll files missing

As the error is related to LrWebIEBrowserMgr.dll, found that the particular dll file is missing.

Do the steps below to add it

Step 1: bcdedit /set nx AlwaysOff

Step 2: Restart the machine

Step 3 : navigate to VuGen bin directory in command prompt

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin>regsvr32/s LrWebIEBrowserMgr.dll 

The issue got resolved and there were no LR crashing error

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.