Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner playback error on Oracle NCA protocol

I am recording a basic script to login into Oracle 11i applicaiton. Goto the Sales Order form and book an order. I am recording script as Object names (record=names tagged at the end of nca_connect_server). During play back, I get the following errors.

Execution Log:
vuser_end.c(6): Error: nca_menu_select_item("Sales Orders","File;Close Form") failed, Window or object is disabled
Source Code:
nca_tab_select_item("ORDER_REGIONS", "Line Items");

and

Execution Log:
Action.c(54): Error: nca_tab_select_item("ORDER_REGIONS","Line Items") failed, Window or object is disabled
Source Code:
nca_tab_select_item("ORDER_REGIONS", "Line Items");

Can you please suggest what is the issue here?

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News to LoadRunner Support Forum . - Hp Forum Moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Loadrunner playback error on Oracle NCA protocol

Well the "ORDER_REGIONS" window did not display. You need to add some code in there before line 54 in your action section to print out the top window. My guess is that there is an error pop-up.

The line in your vuser_end section failed because line 54 in the action section failed.

Search this forum for NCA and you will find sample code to perform your check.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Alan,

As you told, there was a pop up error during play back. I had to parametrize a value and when I used a different value to playback, it runs without any error.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This issue is not yet resolved for me. I would like to have your suggestion for the error that I am facing now.

I just went to Sales Order Form in Oracle apps and booked an order and parameterized with two order types. During playback, First iteration runs successfully but the second iteration got stuck almost at the final stage where a pop-up message show indicating Order has been book. The following is the error:

Error: nca_popup_message_press("Note_1","OK") failed, Window or object is not displayed.

I read the document(which I sent you earlier) on how to handle pop up message and gave the same code in my script and ran.

But then now it shows another error at the end of first iteration it-self after the pop message is displayed.

Action.c(80): nca_set_window("Note")
Action.c(84): nca_obj_status("Note")=E_DISABLED
Action.c(90): nca_set_window("Sales Orders (3056970) - AT&T")
Action.c(92): Error: nca_menu_select_item("Sales Orders","File;New") failed, Window or object is disabled

Also attached my script for your reference. Can you suggest me what could be the issue here?

Thanks
Shobana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Shobana,

It would be of great help if you can just tell me how did youestablished the connection and then logged in,while playing back the script.I have created an Oracle NCA/Web HTTP/HTML script, but getting the error "Error: nca_connect_server: cannot communicate with host" with a warning "Warning: failed to receive data from the server", while playing back.Please provide your valuable suggestions on this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i All

.Always first iteration is successful and I am facing the error as follows in the second Iteration

Action.c(55): Popup message: stop - Internal communication error: the command name dispatched by the Scheduler Java Bean does not match the most recently executed command. Please report this incident to Oracle Support.

This is because of the error pop up window from the server instead of accepting the Cancellation of the Schedule advise window.

vuser_end.c (6): Error: nca_win_close ("Field Service Dispatch Center") failed, Window or object is disabled

The window currently in focus: "Error".

I tried with both the functions to suppress the Error message : nca_win_close("Error") or nca_popup_message_press("Error","OK");

Either case is not successful.

Can somebody give me a hand here to dig this issue.Am clueless here.

Version details are : LR8.0 and oracle 11.5.8 and Protocols are : ORACLE NCA+WEB(http/html).
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think replaying a script as a process instead of Thread solves the warning given below:

"Warning: failed to receive data from the server".

Also, you can change this under the run time settings of the script. You can even change the log setting to standard logs instead of extended logs while replaying the script. This helped me to resolve the above error.

Regards,

Raxita Gugaliya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

May be the SSL Version has changed, try with web_set_sockets_option("SSL_VERSION","TLS1.1");

YOu can try any one like TLS1.1 or TLS 1.2 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member..
Member..

Hello,

Could you please share code to get name of top window in Oracle NCA protocol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.