Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Loadrunner script for SAP BO Analysis Excel Plugin

Hi All

Anyone had similar issue and able to solve. Please advise.

I am testing a SAP BO Analysis report.

1. Analysis add in installed on excel.

2. Steps load excel and select SAP BO BI Platform 

1_step.PNG

3. Login to the application

2_Step.PNG

4. After login the authentication passes and opens the below screen. Navigate to the report i want and click on OK. It opens the the excel file with prompts to choose/enter the values

3_Step.PNG

Excel file with prompts

4_Step.PNG

5. Once i select the input values and click ok the report opens in excel.

6. I analysed the loadrunner script seems this is SOAP and XML request. Web protocol is able to record. But for the step where i am passing the values the values i am passing are not getting recorder.

7. Couple of things i noticed in script there is

-  one value that is getting recoded in XML as a sql query. Not able to correlate

query.PNG

- there second issue is the values i am passing is not getting recorded in the request.

8. I tried Fiddler also same thing values being passed is not getting recorded on the request.

Anyone had similar issue and able to solve. Please advise. Thanks for your Advise.

Vikki

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner script for SAP BO Analysis Excel Plugin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner script for SAP BO Analysis Excel Plugin

Hi Dennis the previous thread was this, the link you have mentioned is taking to the forum only please.

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/Recording-of-SAP-BO-analysis-for-excel-tool-report/td-p/570843

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.