Highlighted
New Member.

LoarRunner activation code not working

Hi All,

I have installed LR community version and requested for trial activation.

after signup i have received a mail with the activation code. But when i use that i'm getting "Unknown error" in the License utility.

Could someone help me out with this issue...

Thanks,

Uday

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: LoarRunner activation code not working

Hi uday2205

To obtain a community license for LoadRunner12.60 , please contact License support team (mi.licensing-NA@microfocus.com) and provide the below information:

• First and Last Name
  • Company
  • Email Address
  • Country
  • Phone Number
  • HOST-ID
  • LoadRunner Version

They will provide you a new code, it's possible that there was a problem with the previous one.

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: LoarRunner activation code not working

If this helps. I had the same issue, but here is the scenario.

1. it was a new install on my laptop (win 10)

2. After I signed up for new free license as it is mentioned in the guide and got them listed in the License utility as valid:

Capture.PNG

I tried to launch LoadRunned controller and instead got the license utility poped up. First I tried to use the code provided me via the e-mail to activate the licenses again and got this error. Unknown Error.

The thing that got it working was changing the time of VUDs will begin (in the License utility under the List with the Licenses). It was set to 2 am changed to the current hour and the contriller began to work.

Capture.PNG

Hope this work for you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.