Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

LrRawResultsExporter missing data

Hi Support team,

I was doing some experiments with your new app called LrRawResultsExporter. I have tried both the json and influxdb output formats and they are both lacking tons of data. 

I ran a small test with 4 transactions for about 30 minutes, this resulted in 3456 passed transactions. However looking at the results in influx I only have data for about 45 seconds with no more than 34 transactions. 

The json export contains about half the amount of passed transactions. 

Since it is called the rawresultsexporter my expectation is that the output should contain all the data and not a subset. I am using loadrunner 12.60. 

The idea sounds promising to be able to export data into influx and being able to display it in grafana as we use this combination for monitoring of our docker containers as well. So it sounds like a good combo.

Kind regards,

Edward 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: LrRawResultsExporter missing data

Hello Edward,

What is the size of the raw results that you tested ? 

Can you share the result set for further investigation?

Thanks,

Ioan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @Ed Groot,

Can you please share the results with Ioan?

Thanks,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

After a chat with Ioan I discovered that I was accidentily exporting the wrong results files. 

Now I am using the correct results and things are looking just as expected. I am currently busy with setting up the dashboards and all.

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.