Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Manual Correlation is not working in Load Runner.

Hi, 

I am now stuck in correlation and getting following error, which seems very common but unable to resolve it:

Error -35061: No match found for the requested parameter "CorrelationParameter_3". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 555555 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size   [MsgId: MERR-35061]

web_submit_data("ReverseUrl_5") highest severity level was "ERROR", 1572 body bytes, 890 header bytes   [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

I have tried using web_set_max_html_param_len('555555') in start i.e. before "Login" action, but no success with that. 

Also, trying to modify LB and RB as per the server response <input type="hidden" name="xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value="FMG4yjKmO/+GX0wg0gde8iHwKImrAE99PFnZFbuc7+ux0QLTqrlh8Q=="  />

web_reg_save_param_ex(
  "ParamName=CorrelationParameter_3",
  "LB=name="xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value=\"",
  "RB=\"  />",
  SEARCH_FILTERS,
  "Scope=All",
  "RequestUrl=*/ReverseUrl*",
  LAST);

Please see the BLUE syntax for boundaries I am modifiying is correct or not? OR if there is any other way to resolve this correlation Error?

Regards,

Moid

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Manual Correlation is not working in Load Runner.

hi,

you can try to use the new attribute based correlation API:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.55/help/function_reference/FuncRef.htm#FuncRef/web/lrFr_web_reg_save_param_attrib.htm

also,

make sure that the response from the server is valid, check the replay response snapshot.

Micro Focus Performance Core.
Functional Architect
your performance, our passion!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Moshka,

I am using Load Runner 11.  The function "web_reg_save_param_attribute" is not available in this version.

However, I have revisited LB & RB and tried different values. Also, I have increased the lengh by using func web_set_max_html_param_len(12345); ... But still no luck... couldn't understand whats the issue. 

Please see attached script for your reference... You can also run the script (if needed) .... Would appreciate if you or anyone can review the script and spot the problem for me. 

Thanks & Regards,

Moid

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

hi,

please note that LoadRunner 11 is no longer suppoted and it's highly recomended to user our latest version 12.55.

the script you provided does not have full replay logs and i am not able to run it from my machine.

Micro Focus Performance Core.
Functional Architect
your performance, our passion!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi, 

The problem I have found after reviewing the subsituations of other correlation paramters in replays log is related to similar Left and Right boundaries. Please see below dynamic values eligible for correlation. 

<tr class="align-center" style="cursor: pointer;"
                onclick="showPolicyContainer('/b4Zhp+d6d02DuKqzLNKYA==','Lu7oKEavxVkSANX9xFWD0g==',
                        'Lu7oKEavxVm7en9Pq7ncDw==', 'Lu7oKEavxVmOqq8Xkz2K2Q==',
                        'Lu7oKEavxVnIBCRjmBGzRg==','Lu7oKEavxVl8SAxjVfzXYA==',
                        'Lu7oKEavxVlG/CJRDfyocQ==','Lu7oKEavxVl4hdyN0SCAhLZVASx2htyVfJbEOpYdaYs=',
                        'Lu7oKEavxVmfdIks37N63A==','BOAT_ALTDOCLIST','alterationsListDiv')">
                <td style="cursor: pointer;"><i class="fa fa-ellipsis-h"></i>
                </td>

I have managed to correlate Orange values but unable to corrleate Red values due to similar Left and Right boundaries. Now, in this case how we are going to handle this case ?

Would appreciate a swift response on it.

Regards, Muhammad Moid

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Moidbhatti

My answer for your first qurestion:

YOUR QUESTION :

I have tried using web_set_max_html_param_len('555555') in start i.e. before "Login" action, but no success with that. 

Also, trying to modify LB and RB as per the server response <input type="hidden" name="xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value="FMG4yjKmO/+GX0wg0gde8iHwKImrAE99PFnZFbuc7+ux0QLTqrlh8Q=="  />

web_reg_save_param_ex(
  "ParamName=CorrelationParameter_3",
  "LB=name="xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value=\"",
  "RB=\"  />",
  SEARCH_FILTERS,
  "Scope=All",
  "RequestUrl=*/ReverseUrl*",
  LAST);

My Answer for 1st question : 

1. Dont think you need this much bytes for param length as I see the value is less in size.  web_set_max_html_param_len('555555') -  modify it to 9999 or smaller number. Here I see LB is sloghtly wrong.

You mentioned as :   "LB=name="xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value=\"", - Please modify it to   "LB=name=\"xxxx_view_state_xxxx" value=\"",(This character "\" is missing in the boundary hence you didn't get it.)

For your second question related to same left and rigt boundaries:

My Answer : If you have same boundaries then use "Ordinance=All" in the function:

Example:  web_reg_save_param_ex("ParamName=A", "LB/ic=<a href=", "RB=\'>", "Ordinal=All", LAST );

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I mean Ordinal = All and you can get all the values and can be used accordingly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi, As per vas said try to capture all the ordinal values frm there u can get LB and RB. And chk whether ur dynamic value is containing hexadecimal value by converting frm hex to string. Kindly acknowledge whether u can able to proceed or not.

Thanks!
Jaga
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.