Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Measuring wait for object in truclient 12.02

Jump to solution

I have to measure PDF document generation response time using truclient scripts. Can I use wait for object to measure the transaction response time? Is there any other way?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Measuring wait for object in truclient 12.02

Jump to solution

Hi,

I suggest using Verify PDF step after the step that triggers loading the PDF document and wrap these two steps in transaction

See this post for more details

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I suggest using Verify PDF step after the step that triggers loading the PDF document and wrap these two steps in transaction

See this post for more details

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Shlomi for the information. What's the difference beteen wait for object and verify ? Response time for verify object and wait for object will be the same?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

From response time perspective it will be the same.

Verify step allows checking also a property of the object and is aimed, logically, for validation and determining pass/fail criteria while wait for object is aimed, logically, more for syncronization, although it will fail a transaction that wraps it in case the object is not found.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.