Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Microsoft .NET Framework - Exception

Hi,

1 ) I often get a popup stating "Unhandled exception has occured in your application.If you click continue .." when I try opening an Ajax truclient script especially after upgrading to 12.50 from 12.

On clicking continue am still able to continue to the script.

2 ) For bigger Ajaqx scripts I'm not able to use the option "Play from this step".Even after clicking it nothing happens and everytime I will have to replay the script from scratch

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Microsoft .NET Framework - Exception

Corrected question 2:

2 ) For bigger Ajax scripts I'm not able to use the option "Play from this step".Even after clicking it nothing happens and everytime I will have to replay the script from scratch after making some changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Microsoft .NET Framework - Exception

Could you try to install LR12.50 on a clean machine and open/run the script?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.