Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Migrate LR 11.00 to new machine

Jump to solution

Hi,

Currently we are using LR 11.00 in Windows 2003 OS machine.. Since Microsoft has ended support for 2003 OS , We are planning to move LR 11.00 license to next version OS maybe WIndows server 2008 or 2012.
I have fetched the host ID from one of the Controller machine and tried to get info from this link http://webware.hp.com but it is not working.
Can anyone please help me out with any docs or procedure to proceed with.

Thanks,

Thiyagu

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Migrate LR 11.00 to new machine

Jump to solution

You may also upgrade to an earlier version, e.g. 12.50, which has been out for more than a year and has a good track record. But staying with 11.00 is not a good option, you won't be able to open any support calls, not to mention all the new features that have been added to the product in the last 5 years.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello

Unfortunately I think you are un lucky here.

Version 11 of LoadRunner is also out of support. Oldest supported version is currently 11.52.

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/obsolescence-migrations#tab3

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

As Ola mentioned, version 11.00 is no longer supported.

I reccomend you upgrade to the newest version (12.53) and contact support regarding your license (as your 11.00 license will not work on the new 12.xx releases).

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for your update on LR licensing migration.. 

So, I have two option in hand, One is keep the LR 11.00 in Windows 2003 machines itself. And another option would be upgrading to LR 12.53..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

You may also upgrade to an earlier version, e.g. 12.50, which has been out for more than a year and has a good track record. But staying with 11.00 is not a good option, you won't be able to open any support calls, not to mention all the new features that have been added to the product in the last 5 years.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.