Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Mozilla showing crash report when played in controller

Hi,

I am finding this issue with some of the truclient scripts: the test scripts are not running with controller 12.50 , when i checked in task manager 
it is showing mozilla crash report windows, can you please help . when i am re-recording the same scenrio, it is working fine. I have noticed in truclient that in the case the browser is crasehd while execution., it have this issue of the browser not getting open during the execution rather than , it is having crash report windows when checked in the task manager. any tips, how to remove this browser logs and start normal execution with the same scripts.

Best Regards

Vishal Kumar

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @vishansh,

Does it happen with script? if with specific ones, can you tell what is special about it
Can you please share the Vuser log files?
Can you share the script here?

Regards,
Shlomi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Shlomi,

No log is getting written as even first step is not started .
As of now, I exported all the steps to a new script and it is working.
However , in the older script,despite of i removed all the browser crash report and other result data , still it is having issues in controller.
Unfortunately, i can's share the script and even it won't work wihout my organization vpn.
I am still analyzing it . 
Feel free to provide your feedback/suggestion 🙂

Regards

Vishal

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.