Mozilla showing crash report when played in controller
I am finding this issue with some of the truclient scripts: the test scripts are not running with controller 12.50 , when i checked in task manager
it is showing mozilla crash report windows, can you please help . when i am re-recording the same scenrio, it is working fine. I have noticed in truclient that in the case the browser is crasehd while execution., it have this issue of the browser not getting open during the execution rather than , it is having crash report windows when checked in the task manager. any tips, how to remove this browser logs and start normal execution with the same scripts.
No log is getting written as even first step is not started .
As of now, I exported all the steps to a new script and it is working.
However , in the older script,despite of i removed all the browser crash report and other result data , still it is having issues in controller.
Unfortunately, i can's share the script and even it won't work wihout my organization vpn.
I am still analyzing it .
Feel free to provide your feedback/suggestion 🙂