Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mutipart Binary Content Response not properly extracted

Hi Team,

I am facing the issue for correlation, tried many ways to extract full body response for multipart binary content. Substituted flow is not working since extracted value going partially.

My script flow is, we do Checkout (Get object) this will download some binary content, same content needs to check-in back (Save Object). Here my baseline script is working fine. Attached baseline for your quick reference. If able to capture full response than I can trim some prefix.  

I have captured the full response through below code. Most of the layout file size will be more than 10MB to 70MB.  Let us know anything need to teak the setting or change the scripts. Thanks of bunch J

web_set_max_html_param_len("999990032");

//File extraction
    /*web_reg_save_param("BinaryData", 
                       "LB/BIN=<SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:GetObjectsResponse>",
                       "RB/BIN=",
                       "SEARCH=body",
                       LAST);*/

web_reg_save_param("CheckoutResponse", "LB=", "RB=", "Search=Body", "RelFrameID=1", LAST);

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to attach my script ,Attached logs. Let me if you need any further details 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.