Highlighted
Visitor.

My Loadrunner always hang after recording

After recording , my Loadrunner always hang and I can not do anything else accept killing the process via task manager. It's happen everytime I finish recording.  Anyone can help me?

0 Likes
18 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: My Loadrunner always hang after recording

Hi

Do you mean that when you close the recording bar, no code is generated?

which protocol are you trying to record with?

which LoadRunner version?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Code is generated. The parsing process is completed but the program is hang and I can't press any button or do anything.

I use Web-HTTP/HTML protocol, and the version is 12.53.

Right now I found that if I unchecked the Correlations scan from Code generation option, every thing run fine without hanging.

Now I want to know why and how to solve it with option Correlations scan checked.

Thank you so much for reply

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

one more question - are you running Vugen as an administrator? meaning right click on the Vugen icon and choosing "Run As Administrator"?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am also facing same problem.If I run as Admin, will this problem will be resolved.

Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

Try and let us know if this helped your issue 🙂

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lior,

I tried, but still same problem, Vugen window is frozen 😞

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

1. Please open a support ticket

2. Please share %Temp%\HP.LR.VuGen.log (you can change the file extension to png and upload it here

3. Can you try a different protocol? TruClient for example. I would like to see if is a system wide issue or something related to a specific protocol.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hello, 

This is the log after I finished recording today. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017-03-17 15:39:31,109 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_url' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,116 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_submit_form' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,117 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_url' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,117 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_submit_data' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,117 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_submit_form' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,118 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_custom_request' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.
2017-03-17 15:39:31,118 CORRELATION [ 1] ERROR - Correlation Framework failed scanning step 'web_custom_request' with 'CorrelationScanner' correlation scanner for correlations. Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also try TruClient protocol and the hang is not happened.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please disable correlations scan in Recording Options > Correlations > Configuration and try again.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

I've already disabled the correlations scan and it run fine without hanging. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanks for sharing this information. Glad to hear it helped you to proceed.

I hope you opened a support ticket. It sounds like a bug that should be investigated and solved.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.