Highlighted
New Member.

My license deseapeared

Dears,

So long time ago, I was using in my machine(WIN 10) the LoadRunner 12.01 community. after 3 months, I installed the new version LR community 12.55, then I try to open the Controller and show a message saying there is no valid license.
My Loadrunner is a community version (permanent license), how can recover my license?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: My license deseapeared

Hi,

You can go to the <LR_DIR>/bin folder and execute "LicenseInstallUtility.exe" to restore all community licenses.

If you have purchased any licenses before, please check what licenses you have in %programdata%\HP\LoadRunner\data\LRKey.txt

regards,

Isaac

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: My license deseapeared

Hi Yuri,

Can you send me in a private message your LRKey.txt?

After you have unistalled the LR 12.01 have you also deleted the LoadRunner folder before installing LR 12.55?

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.