Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

.NET mediator: Launch exception "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

Hi,

I am running LoadRunner 12.5.0.0.0 on a .NET 4.5 windows application using the .NET protocol.  When I use the default .NET Recording Filters, the dot_net_mediator launches fine and I can record.  

However, whenever I add our application DLL in the .NET Recording Custom filter and try to record, the dot_net_mediator.exe fails to launch with the following exception:

.NET mediator: Launch exception "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

What possibly could be the problem? Is there any logs I can look at?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: .NET mediator: Launch exception "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation&q

Hi,

You could try the alternative .NET recording mode first:

Turn on Recording Options->Microsoft .NET->Recording->Application launch->Modify .NET 'AnyCPU' type... option before recording your application.

Regards,

Sergey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.