Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

NV Insight Report Generation Fails on Controller

Hi Team,

I recently installed LoadRunner 12.60 and upgraded all LGs as well.

NV Insight report generation fails on Controller whether it is connected to a LG or not but NV Insight report generation works fine when running the scripts through Vugen on the same controller machine.

When it fails I get the below error on Controller:

• Unable to format message id [-206064]
  • Error: Failed to generated NV report for group: bp01_oma_orderprocessingpreprod_55_nv1. Error:
  • Network Virtualization Analytics report generation failed

I tried changing the data collation time from 10 minutes to 26 minutes in Wlrun.ini file but no joy.

One thing I noticed that the two hidden Vusers get status as "Passed" after one iteration even though the test duration is one hour. The normal Vusers run for the whole duration of the test scenario.

Could you please advise what might be the reason that NV insight fails to generate report even though it is working with Vugen?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: NV Insight Report Generation Fails on Controller

Dear Team, First of all i want to appreciate for impleneting NV insight report which looks very good and promosing for our performance test analysis.

I have few question in NV insight report. It would be great if you can explain in detail.

(a) After replay my script NV insight as well as replay collect stats are generating. I have observed Duration in vugen (Collectes replay) and duration in NV insight is getting round off. Is this correct.

(b) What is difference between Duration and Network time. Is it possible Network time can be greater or lesser or equal to Duration time. I have attached the screenshot.

Thanks  Abhinav

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.