Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

NV Insight report 12.60 Vugen

Jump to solution

Dear Team,

First of all i want to appreciate for impleneting NV insight report which looks very good and promosing for our performance test analysis.

I have few question in NV insight report. It would be great if you can explain in detail.

(a) After replay my script NV insight as well as replay collect stats are generating. I have observed Duration in vugen (Collectes replay) and duration in NV insight is getting round off. Is this correct.

(b) What is difference between Duration and Network time. Is it possible Network time can be greater or lesser or equal to Duration time.

I have attached the screenshot.

Thanks 

Abhinav

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: NV Insight report 12.60 Vugen

Jump to solution

Hi Abhinav

(a) you are right on NV Insights Network Time/Duration  are round off.

(b) "Duration" is related to Start/End transaction (NV gets timestamp for each event) while "Network Time" is measured by time between first and last packet in transaction("Duration"). "Duration" is longer than "Network time" but in most cases there is no much difference.

Best Regards,

Omer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: NV Insight report 12.60 Vugen

Jump to solution

Hi Abhinav

(a) you are right on NV Insights Network Time/Duration  are round off.

(b) "Duration" is related to Start/End transaction (NV gets timestamp for each event) while "Network Time" is measured by time between first and last packet in transaction("Duration"). "Duration" is longer than "Network time" but in most cases there is no much difference.

Best Regards,

Omer.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.