Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Navigate to *** failed - end event error due to network timeout

Hi All,

I am using LoadRunner 12.53. 

One Server as Controller and 4 different servers as LGs.  All of the LGs are same configuration.Two of the LGs out of 4 are working fine without any issues.

The other two are constantly giving me "Navigate to url failed - end event error due to network timeout"  Error.  

I have tried logging into the LG server and accessing the application using the same browser (chrome) and it worked OK. Also tried continuious pinging the application server which worked fine as well.

Any thoughts why this is happening?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Navigate to *** failed - end event error due to network timeout

Hi russel,

The message basically says it was not able to perform the navigation within the defined timeout, so there's probably a network issue,

One option for the issue is if the system proxy is configured differently on the LGs (assuming the script is using the system proxy).

Another option is to increase the step's timeout.

Are the different LGs running the same script and trying to access the same URL?

Edo

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Navigate to *** failed - end event error due to network timeout

Thanks Edo,

Yes, I am using the same script, with same configuration for every server which eleminates the necessity of changing scripts/conroller cofiguration. And also accessing the same URL.

How do I check if scripts are using the system proxy?

Many thanks,

Russell

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.