Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Navigate to url failed - end event error due to network timeout

Hi,

I am facing this error while replaying the application in Vugen Mode. But replays successfully in the TruClient Interactive window mode.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Navigate to url failed - end event error due to network timeout

Hi,

You can try manually to change the end event of the step. (to Document loaded or other suitable value), and test if it works.

If not, can you please give me some more details?

LR version, browser, attach the script if the site can be reached.

Thanks,

Lital

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lital,

Thanks for ur reply. I have tried all end event options. Even inserting wait within the steps.

I am using Vugen 12.02 , recording the script using TruClient-IE browser. Sorry, the site can't be reached as its on the client's secured network.

while recording it takes, twice the pop-up authentication, once that passes, then the Application authentication. While replaying, it passes both the pop-up authentications, but after that step it throws the error.

Regards,

Vikas 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Did you tried "action completed" end event?

Can you attach the script anyway and let me know which step is faileng?

Thanks,

Lital

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Yes, I tried that. PFA the script.

Thanks,

Vikas 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Did you also change the end event of the enter credentials? (just for the test change to action completed - and keep the wait steps).

If you did and it still does not work, please open a case in the support.

Thanks,

Lital

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Please try to modify the entry to PaintWindowsInLoad=1 in default.cfg under the script folder.

During VuGen load replay, you can see the web browser. Try to find whether there is something abnormal after input the credential.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Allen,

I have made the changes as suggested by you. In the web browser, during the load replay , I see that authentication pop ups opens twice. And after thisit throws the error "Network time out".

Thanks,

Vikas 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lital,

That issue has been resolved. Changed the end event type to "DOM content loaded" and set the scripting level at 2. 
The script is running well now in the Vugen replay mode. 

But when I uploaded the script on to HP PC, now it is failing while running over the HP PC.  Need your suggestions. 

Thanks.

Regards,

Vikas Goyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Vikas,

Glad to hear "DOM Content Loaded" addresses the end event issue. 

Scripting level 2 means steps that are marked as level 2 will run as well. I think it is better spotting which step level 2 needs to be changed to level 1 and then run the script in level 1. Running the script in level is mroe likely to fail.

Regarding the failure in Performance Center, it is probably a different issue. Do you happen to have a function library in the script? We have seen cases where function library is not being uploaded to Performance Center. 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.