Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need help with Mobile apps performance testing

Could some help me on proceedure with capturing Mobile app traffice on IOS 5 device. We are using LR 12 and trying record the HTTP traffic on IOS device and simulate it for 50 devices , can i use Loadrunner? if so how do i use?

Thank you in adavance

KG99

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Need help with Mobile apps performance testing

Hi

Please try this blog for your request.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you so much for your reply. I tried  but when I use proxy setting to Manual , the internet is not working on cell which intern unable to login into apps. Please advice

Thank you

Kamala

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Maybe you can use TruClient Native Mobile protocol. You will need to connect your device to HPE Mobile Center Connector. See HPE Mobile Center architecture to better understand it. This way you will be able to work with a device that does not have internet connection.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.