Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Need help with flex/BIN correlation

hello,

I have recorded scripts in FLEX protocol and facing issues with correlation.

in the first place, one of the amf call response has huge binary data and while viewing snapshot I see an error :

Response data was not parsed. Binary data presented loadrunner[hence cannot correlate with lr_xml_get_values]

Somehow I can see the dyamic data in the raw response.. The response string excerpt is "\x06P\x01\x06!PRC000717\x01\x01\n"

I want to capture PRC000717, and have not been successful.

Here is what I have tried in correlation and none of them are returning me results.

1. "LB/BIN=\x21","RB/BIN=\x01" [ considering != \x21]

2. "LB/BIN=\x06!","RB/BIN=\x01"

3. Regexp=PRC(.*?),

Where am I going wrong ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Need help with flex/BIN correlation

Hello,

Have you followed the step 3) in this post: /t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/Flex-correlation-issue/m-p/6920645

to load the huge binary data to snapshot? 

Regards,

Bingle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

In your message you've indicated that the step should have been generated as FLEX. Can you please specifiy what is the content-type header in the step in teh script?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

hello H20_2,

There are not content headers in the script. The request is flex_amf_call and the response is also and XML but not the full response. The response XML shows like this :<byte-array>ERTrtetrertlGowL7boFAoFaQ==</byte-array> which I suspect is not showing me the actual response.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

hi Bingle,

Yes large snapshot viewing is not an issue , and I am able to view them.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.