Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need to handle the popup and click ok

I am recording a script with truclient protocol in 11.52 load runner and in the application there is a pop up which i need to click ok which is not getting recognised while replay.

there is a delete button which i am clicking on that click the pop up comes and once the pop up comes it is not doing anything if i close the pop up manually then it continues with the steps....but ok button is in the popup so how to handle this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Need to handle the popup and click ok

Hi,

Are you using TruClient IE or TruClient Firefox? If TruClient IE, what is the version of IE installed on your machine? What is the default Document Mode your applicaiton uses?

Can you try the same thing with 12.53 community edition? 

Can you share a scteenshot of the step in the script that is not running?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.