Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nested IFs in Truclient FireFox protocol

Tengo una aplicación que para poder acceder a ella me pide 3 de 5 respuestas a preguntas random: 1) Apellido Paterno 2) Apellido Materno 3) Nombre 4) Sexo (M ó F) 5) Fecha de Nacimiento (aaaa/dd/mm) Obviamente, como es Random, pueden entrar en cualquier orden solicitando la respuesta. La pregunta es ¿Cómo meto estos statements en LoadRunner? Te anexo un pantallazo con las preguntas (Como te dije, 3 de 5, random) I have a web application asking for 3 out of 5 questions to be able to gain acces to it... 1) Name 2) Second Name 3) Last Name 4) Sex (M or F) 5) Birth Date (yyyy-mm-dd) As the questions are shown randomly, they can be shown in any order, asking for the answer... How can I include these statements in Truclient FireFox protocol?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Nested IFs in Truclient FireFox protocol

Hello,

Thanks for using HP Forums!

We would like to encourage that this discussion should be continued in English language as this forums is a English construct-based communities as per the rules of participation (Rules(9) *see below for the url). Your post in English format will definitely help your other fellow participants to well-understand the issues and help you out regarding this.
* http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage

HP Forums also supports few other languages for the same where you can select the language option located at the top right side of the EBC main page.

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HI amherz

It's not possible to give you a definite answer without more information.

You say that the questions shown to the user could be different each time; so I would like to know whether the element for a particular value has the same properties each time or whether they are different each time?

If they are the same then you can use 'If Exists'.  Just place the code for interacting with the element inside the 'If Exists' block.

And why the topic heading referring to nested if statements?

regards

pppandy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have a web application asking for 3 out of 5 questions every time I need to gain access to it:

1) Name

2) Second name

3) Last name

4) Gender (M or F)

5) Birth date (yyyy-mm-dd)

As the questions are shown randomly, they can apper in any order, asking for an answer...

How can I include these statements in TRuclient Firefox protocol?

I have tried to attach an image of the screen, to make my question clearer...

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The reason why I consider that it woul be necessary to include nested if's is because I am assuming that for each of the three fields that appear in the screen I need to answer the possible five questions:

i.e.:

If Question1 is 'Name' type Name in Question1 field

Else

If Question1 is 'Second Name' type Second Name in Question1 field

Else

If Question1 is 'Last Name' type Last Name in Question1 field

Else

If Question1 is 'Gender' type Gender in Question1 field

Else

If Question1 is 'Birth Date' type Birth Date in Question1 field

EndIF

And do on for the next two questions.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think you should If Exists steps without Else statments for each one of the possible questions.

That should address your need in my opinion.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.