Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No Action is recorded!

I am using VuGen 12.50 and try to record Web Actions (Protocol Web - HTTP/HTML) on Windows 8, but after I clicked around, enter text in input fields and stop recording, nothing is being generated in my Action.c. It is still empty as before:

Action()
{
    return 0;
}

I probably changed many many settings in attempt to fix some other pronblem for I did not get any help with (great support, HP!!!). The screenshots I have attached show some of the settings. Maybe some of them are incorrect?

I don't really expect any help here in this Forum, but I give it a try anyway ...

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: No Action is recorded!

The probable solution to this problem: 

- In Recording Options -> Network -> Mapping and Filtering -> options -> disable the checkbox for "Enable auto SSL detection"

- In Recording Options -> HTTP Properties -> Advanced -> Disable the checkbox "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application"

Then it worked !!! It really worked, after almost 3 days (yes, 3 days!) or trying to get LoadRunner to work, to record a simple script!!! WOW!! I clicked on two pages, and entered a term in a search box and got MORE THAN 1000 LINES of script code. 

I will this figure out myself as well. I only can help myself it seems. HP does not care...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.